Monday, April 28, 2014

Cool Present


Today I received a box from France! I had no idea what this was, who it was from. A total surprise. My mom did a great job of keeping a secret.

It was from Gilles Azzaro, you may have heard of him. He is an amazing artist in France. He converts sound into art. I'm sure he does other awesome things too.


A few months ago my mom posted this video.


Gilles took the sound from this and converted it to this...



It's totally cool! I feel honored that he +MAKE  this for me. I can't believe how cool it is. Gilles told my mom that he has submitted his paper work for +Maker Faire Paris  I sure hope others can see him. I'm also excited to meet him in person.

Thank so much Gilles, you ROCK!

Joe

1 comment:

Saqib Khatri said...

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. cool christmas gifts